Re: Regression failed Mac OSX - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Bierman
Subject Re: Regression failed Mac OSX
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At 5:47 PM -0500 4/4/01, Neil Tiffin wrote:
>Using current cvs version on Mac OS X 10.0
>
>test horology             ... FAILED

I can't reproduce this on a 10.0 (4K78) system. I just ran the regression tests from cvs HEAD downloaded @ 16:10 PDT on
aG3/350. It also passed several dozen iterations on a G4/400 and a G4/450x2 running 10.0.1.

Looping (make clean; make runcheck) in a shell while loop seems to eat all available disk space, but I don't think
that'sa PG bug.

Oooh, while waiting for another check to pass, I read the pgsql-hackers archives, and I see that the horology test
problemwas because of daylight savings time (on all platforms). It appears to have been resolved, because current
sourcesdon't have the problem.

-pmb